My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 April 2009

Easter Basket Swap EM Style

Photobucket

Today was a Hippity Hoppity sort of mail day considering my mail carrier brought me a box containing my Easter Basket! Andreah from Moody Mama Says had my name and she put together a fabulous Easter Basket for me!


My favourite colour is pink, which she used throughout the basket, even the grass is pink! Andreah filled the basket with all sorts of Chocolaty goodness! She also included an Angel Cheeks Guardian Angel figurine (dressed as a cat) holding a sign reading: 'Spring Has Sprung', and a much needed eye mask. Thank you Andreah from the bottom of my heart. This is my first Easter Basket in 22 years and it is perfect.

7 comments:

Eighty MPH Mom said...

What a beautiful basket! Andreah definitely put a lot of thought into it. I'm glad you finally got a basket after all of these years. I'm sure it cheered you up!

Kristin said...

how sweet! Your basket was so wonderful. 22 years huh..you deserve it mama!

Mel @ ShimmerMeBlue said...

What a great basket!

Leslie said...

After 22 years you are going to really enjoy your self!! Good for you! Andreah can make me a basket anytime she did a beautiful job and I love pink too!
Happy Easter!!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

I LOVED the basket I got from EM too! This was such a fun thing to do!!

Betty said...

Awww that is so sweet. You deserved it, after 22 years. :)

Jo said...

Aw that's sweet! Very fun!