My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 April 2009

Focus Friday

Ellen at Thrifty & Chic Mom has come up with Focus Friday, where we choose one thing we focus on for that week.

Focus Friday


I am so pleased to say last week's goal was a Success! We are still on Spring Break and this past week has been a lot of fun!

My challenge this week is to structure my days better. I am hoping to use the time I have between when everyone leaves in the morning until they come home in the evening much more constructively. I have fallen out of a routine and I need to get back into one so I do not feel pulled in several different directions.

If you need to focus on specific areas in your life, head over to Thrifty & Chic Momand join in on Focus Friday

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Wow. You have some great memse going on!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I need some more structure and a firmer routine to my day as well, good luck this week!

mannequin said...

You know, I counted the hours that I generally clean, do errands, have computer time and spend with family and there seems to be a big chunk of missing time. I have no idea where time goes, do you?

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed Spring Break :) Good luck getting back into your routine - I've been off track lately too. Trying to catch up!