My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 April 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I am trying a new Meme! I saw my friend Mannequin's and it looked too fun to pass up.



1. Apparently there's some sort of heat wave here for a few days.

2. Another sunny day.

3. 2009 has been filled with happiness so far.

4. I ask him to move his head so I could see the movie and that was it.

5. For too long I've been unhappy with my body. It is time to change my thinking.

6. I am not obsessed with Skype; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie with the guys, tomorrow my plans include taking a nap and Sunday, I want to have another nap!

Join in Friday Fill-Ins

10 comments:

Tami said...

I love reading your posts!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Nap, nap, nap ;)

Andrea Proulx said...

Sure, keep telling yourself you are not obsessed. We are in the same boat, woman, can't stay away from the Skype.

mannequin said...

Isn't it funny how naps rate so high on the desirous list when we become moms?

Have fun at the movies, can't wait to hear what you chose.

I am Harriet said...

How fun!

One Anxious Mommy said...

What a fun idea! Have a great weekend - enjoy the movie, I sure wish I saw more of those!! ;-)

April said...

Happy Friday Jennifer.....I've been missing you!

Please pray for my friend Emily!

angie said...

Our heat wave was at the beginning of the week (two days it hit 100). I miss it already.

Eighty MPH Mom said...

These are great! I especially love your plans for the weekend!

Sawatzky family said...

I will have to join in next week! Love what you "filled in" lol
Shelly