My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 April 2009

Happy Birthday Andrea!

Please help we wish my dear friend Andrea a Very Happy Birthday! Andrea is one of the kindness, most thoughtful, and generous people I know. She can always make me laugh and she always had my back. ;) Thank you Andrea for being you!

May your birthday be filled with love, joy, and abundant laughter! I wish for you a year filled with great joy (and a new house)!

Happy Birthday to You! cha, cha, cha
Happy Birthday to You! cha, cha cha
Happy Birthday Dear Andrea! cha, cha, cha
Happy Birthday to You! cha, cha, cha
!

Please eat a few slices of cake for me, since I am unable to physically be with you on your birthday. Happy Birthday Andrea!

6 comments:

Andrea Proulx said...

You have got to be the sweetest and most amazing person ever!! Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday and shouting it out to the world!

I am so thankful to be your friend.

Sawatzky family said...

One can never recieve to many birthday wishes...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Cj @ Live Laugh Love said...

WOOT WOOT Happy Birthday Andrea!! Hope it's everything and more cause girl you deserve the best and only the best. Love you much!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for an excuse to have some cake today! ;-)

Dee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andrea!

NateAndJakesMom said...

What a sweet post - You are the greatest friend!

Happy Birthday Andrea (it is still your birthday here in California so I am not really late).