My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

12 April 2009

Happy Easter- Quotable Sunday

Easter is the topic for today's Quotable Sunday

Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Hippity, hoppity,
Easter's on its way.

Bringing every girl and boy
baskets full of Easter joy,
Things to make your Easter bright and gay.
He's got jelly beans for Tommy,
Colored eggs for sister Sue,
There's an orchid for your Mommy
And an Easter bonnet, too.

Oh! here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Hippity hoppity,
Happy Easter day.

Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Look at him stop, and listen to him say:
"Try to do the things you should."
Maybe if you're extra good,
He'll roll lots of Easter eggs your way.

You'll wake up on Easter morning
And you'll know that he was there
When you find those chocolate bunnies
That he's hiding everywhere.

Oh! here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Hippity hoppity,
Happy Easter day!


To join in the fun or to see what other topics are being quoted visit A Daily Dose of Toni


13 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Easter, Jennifer!

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Well that's very cute! I have never heard it sung like that before LOL!

Kristin said...

Happy Easter Knitty!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Happy Easter! :)

NateAndJakesMom said...

You know, we are all singing it and I only get to like the 4th line in the second verse and I am lost... It could be because it is midnight.

Happy Easter Knitty! Love to you!!

Kate Smedley said...

That's sweet, Happy Easter!

Mighty M said...

Great song!! Happy Easter!! Enjoy that cake (if you haven't already...)

Fiona said...

Love it! Happy Easter!

Anissa said...

Oh I love Peter Cottontail! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Easter!

Toni said...

I love the peter cottontail song! Happy EAster Jennifer!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Oh I LOVE it! And now I've got the Peter Cottontail song stuck in my head...thanks eversomuch! ;)

Hope you're having a wonderful Easter!! :)

LT said...

Very cute version! That takes me right back to my childhood.
Happy Easter!

I am Harriet said...

Really cute post.
I hope you had a great day!