My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 April 2009

Wordful/Wordless Wednesday-Wildlife

To date, I have 3 novels to read (note, I have to read them-deadlines and such) To save time I am combining Wordless Wednesday with my Wordful Wednesday!


This picture makes me laugh. Hopefully the photo shows up well enough (it is enlargeable). One of the kids left the front door open and our indoor only cat was acting protective of her home they year the ducks arrived early.

For More WW participants, check out 5 Minutes For Mom
To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to 7 Clown Circus the host of Wordful Wednesdays.

19 comments:

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

Aww thats so cute!!! Cant believe the ducks come right up to the house.. so neat!!

simply_unique said...

How cute

Mighty M said...

Protecting, or stalking her next prey?? Ha ha - that is a brave duck!

MommaYoung said...

what a cute pic!!!

Kim said...

Great picture! My cat would be going crazy!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

waiting for lunch - hee hee

Naomi said...

I do love the quack-quacks...

Toni said...

That's a great picture :)

Kate Smedley said...

Such a cute picture!

Pami said...

that is a great picture come check mine out if you get a chance...

Eighty MPH Mom said...

I love ducks!! I would be thrilled to have these at my front door. I hope you feed them :)

Shelley K. said...

Just like my kitty. I swear the birds come right up to the slider and taunt and MOCK her-na na na!! You can't get us!! Poor baby!! Heaven help those birds if she were ever to get out!! LOL!! She is FAST and can FLIP in the air (okay...now I am just bragging!!)

Happy WW:)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Quack
Meow
Quack
Hiss

Okay too much coffee ... My apologies

Shannon said...

That's great!

Muthering Heights said...

Oh that it cute!!

mannequin said...

Oh... I love that picture Jennifer. ha. Thinking of my cats as well, I wonder what he would do if you let them in?
Flip.

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

That cat would RUN AWAY if those ducks came through the screen. Fun picture!

Kathleen W. said...

So cutely funny! My cat would love it if something wild came that close to our door.

Amanda said...

how funny! love it