My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 April 2009

Manic Monday #162



The questions posted for this Monday and my answers:

How often do you change your toothbrush?
Once a month, unless I become ill then i changed it as soon as I am better.

What is your favorite item of clothing to shop for?
There is no item of clothing I like shopping for. I absolutely detest shopping.

Do you use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)? Which do you use most often?
I am on Facebook and Twitter, neither I use much at all. Twitter is great for contests and Facebook I use to stay in contact with a few relatives.

I enjoyed this new meme. To play along, visit Manic Monday

9 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

What a fun meme!

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

We are so much alike!

How is your mouth coming along?

Still have that burning problem?

Do keep me updated... I think of you often!

Tim said...

I have a facebook and have been there maybe three times and hate it. I have a twitter account now also but only to get Jennifers updates on Stellan and even those havent all been going thru. Ill stick to blogging, it never fails.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

bijouxdesignsforyou said...

Welcome to Manic Mondays! Glad to have you. I totally agree that Twitter is great for contests! I also mainly use my Facebook for keeping in touch with relatives and friends although it is often neglected:(

Have a good week!

Tami said...

I have Twitter, and Face book and don't keep up with them either!

Captain Awesome said...

I have Twitter and don't get it. Seems like alot of work.

One Anxious Mommy said...

I do a lot of my shopping online. I don't enjoy GOING shopping either.

MidniteScrapper said...

Wow! Once a month? I am way off with the toothbrushes. lol Hope nobody kills over. =] Great blog!

Eighty MPH Mom said...

This is a fun one! I don't like clothes shopping or grocery shopping. Other types of shopping I don't mind as much!