My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 April 2009

Not Me Monday-Request

It is Monday Morning and I would normally be listing my Not Me Monday Meme host by MckMama at My Charming Kids.

In the time it would normally take one to read my NMM's, I am asking for everyone to say a prayer (in whatever manner works per individual) for MckMama, Stellan, and her entire family. Thank you.

Prayers for Stellan

To read the latest on how the family is coping, visit MckMama at My Charming Kids.

8 comments:

Tim said...

Great post as always Jenn, and what a super idea! I prayed during the reading of your not me, and will do so also during the time I would have normally read others too.

Love and Prayers,


Tim

Jo said...

That's perfect, well said. I've said an extra prayer for him just now.

Kathleen W. said...

I keep praying for this little soul. I can't even imagine what McKMama must be going through.

Tami said...

Poor baby. We will definitely keep Stellan in our prayers, and the family too.

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

Thanks for posting about Stellan. I have been praying right along w/ you!

Together We Save said...

I have added them to my daily prayers. Thanks for the reminder.

One Anxious Mommy said...

I will keep on praying for Stellan.

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Wonderful and thoughtful idea. I have been praying for this little guy, and his family, every day (several times per day).