My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 April 2009

Quotable Sunday-Chocolate

Chocolate is the topic for today's Quotable Sunday

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt”."
Charles M. Schultz

"Never mind about 1066 William the Conqueror, 1087 William the Second. Such things are not going to affect one?s life ... but 1932 the Mars Bar and 1936 Maltesers and 1937 the Kit Kat - these dates are milestones in history and should be seared into the memory of every child in the country."
Roald Dahl

"Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays."
Anonymous

"Other things are just food. But chocolate’s chocolate."
Patrick Skene Catling

"There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles."
Anonymous

"The 12-step chocoholics program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate."
Terry Moore

"Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates."
Fernando Pessoa

To join in the fun or to see what other topics are being quoted visit A Daily Dose of Toni

18 comments:

Tim said...

I just went and ate some chocolate. Its 12am here. Thanks. I dont mean that sarcastically either. I just love the stuff, and I know I know, I should eat it this late, ut this post just so enticed me.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Minxy Mimi said...

LOL, great quotes and I also love Maltesers!!!

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

Yum, this post made me crave for chocolates.

Mighty M said...

Mmmmmm I like chocolate.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

LOL Jennifer!! FUN quotes! Now I'm craving chocolate... ;)

My favorite one, since it made me laugh out loud, is:

"The 12-step chocoholics program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate."
Terry Moore

Have a great Sunday! :)

LT said...

Great quote topic! I love "Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays." We practice this at work on Monday (and other days too)

~~tonya~~ said...

Joining in the quotable fun for the 1st time!!

MMMMMMMMMM Now I want chocolate!!

Come check out my Penny Pinching Parade and giveaway!!

Tami said...

Yum, I love Chocolate!

I have something for you over at my place.. come by and pick it up =)

Fiona said...

YOU WIN... these rock!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Love your topic today!

My fav~

"Other things are just food. But chocolate’s chocolate."
Patrick Skene Catling

Yummmm.... I think I now need some chocolate.

JAN'S PLACE said...

Love the choice! Umm, where did I put those dark chocolate candy kisses????

Jan ;)

Stacie said...

"Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays."
Anonymous

Heck yeah!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a fan of yours and enjoy following your blog.

Happy Sunday!

Shelley K. said...

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt”."
Charles M. Schultz

is my fave.

Have an awesome Quotable Sunday.

Anissa said...

There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles."
Anonymous

I love this one -- give me a little strawberry to go with it and I'm set.

Great quotes -- now I need some chocolate.

Happy Sunday

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Oooh, I like the four basic food groups quote...I truly believe it!

Keri said...

I heart chocolate! I could eat it all day, every day if I allowed myself. Sinfully delicious!

my2boyz said...

AWESOME just awesome!!!
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles."
Anonymous

Kate Smedley said...

Oh, chocolate, I agree that you should never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate!