My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 April 2009

Skin MD Natural + SPF15 Review


With 3 teen runners in this house we go through a lot of lotions and sunscreen. All three of my boys have very sensitive skin and it has been a challenge to find a lotion and sunscreen that all three can use that will protect their delicate skin.

When I was given the opportunity to review Skin MD Natural Hand Face and Body Shielding Lotion + Sunscreen SPF 15, I was more than happy to give it a try since I had read many wonderful reviews about their non-sunscreen lotion.

According to their site, " Skin MD Natural + SPF15 is a lotion that combines best features of shielding and sunscreen lotions. It provides complete protection to the skin from both environmental irritants and harmful UV radiation, keeping it hydrated and healthy."

A Few Facts:
Used and prescribed by hundreds of Dermatologists.
Skin MD Natural alleviates dry skin, eczema and psoriasis, providing relief from dry skin and itching.
Outperforms other skin care products such as moisturizers
Prevents Dry Skin
Non-greasy
Hypoallergenic
Fragrance and Colorant Free
Dermatologically Tested
No Animal Products and Testing
Paraben Free
Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)

I had my son's apply the sunscreen every day before their practices, which have them exposed to the sun and other elements for upwards of two hours. Not only did my boys not burn, but their skin did not break out, nor did it need any additional lotion. their faces, arms, and hands all looked fantastic and as an added bonus my boys showed signs of neither windburn nor sunburn.
Skin MD Shielding Lotion + Sunscreen not only lived up to my expectations but went beyond.

5 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I love Skin MD - good to know the SPF lotion is just as great as the shielding lotion.

Eighty MPH Mom said...

I had the chance to review this too - and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it too!

Andrea Proulx said...

I can't wait to try SkinMD. I feel like everyone else has gotten it except me. I better go buy some!!

Lady Christie said...

I'd really like to try this lotion.

mannequin said...

I put my bottle in the motorcycle bag for when I am "forced" to take exciting trips.
The road is dirty (yech) and the sun shines brightly; how perfect is this Skin MD lotion for that??