My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 April 2009

Surgery Day For Stellan

I was visiting MckMama's blog to check on Stellan. He should be in surgery as I type this. In is honour I wold be typing this in all orange, but I cannot since I have no idea how, so pretend it is orange.

Please pray for Stellan, the medical team, his parents, grandparents, siblings, and all their family. This is a tricky and risky procedure for one so little.

Check out MckMama's blog to see all the photos of people wearing orange for Stellan and for future updates.

The family has been through so much and any kind thought is sure to help.

8 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Praying for Stellan right along with you!!!

Tami said...

Stellan, and family are in my prayers!

Brandi said...

Praying right along with you. I can only imagine what she is going through!

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

Prayers Stellan!!!

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

go to customize, fonts and colors and change the color of your typing to orange for this post... then you can change it back for another post.

Or... just change the color while typing by doing it in new post.

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi! Kudos to you for spreading the word!

One Anxious Mommy said...

Praying for Stellan and thinking of him lots too!

jamaise said...

I think of him often and pray for his recovery. Thank you for posting :)