My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 April 2009

Writer's Workshop-Guest Blogger


This is Jen's PDH writing tonight. Oh yeah me. (KEY: P = Poor)

The Prompts and the answers:

1.) If I sent you four hundred dollars today what is ONE thing you would spend it on and why. ps I want my change.

I would find a couch, yes, I believe I can find one for that cheap. It may fluoresce under black light from prior "oopsee daisies", but it might have enough cushion and lumbar support to keep DW's back comfortable while she is doing all this Internet stuff. No change - I'll splurge for the tax on this fine $399.99 luxury item.

2.) What are your kids talking about?

Do kids still talk? I thought they only "text". When they aren't fighting with each other, they are texting friends. When they do talk to us, we get to hear how everything we decide for them is not fair, fun, or cool. The teens years are so exciting!

3.) Tell us about a local news story that's all the buzz right now in your neck of the woods.

School tax levy not passing last Nov, blah blah blah, no more money from state, blah blah blah, better vote for levy this time, blah blah blah, or schools will suck. We voted in favor before, but all this blah blah blah may make me change my mind.

4.) Share some blogging advice.

B.A.R.E. - Blog Awareness and Resistance Education
Just say "NO"!

5.) Tell us about that time at the playground when that thing happened.

What? I'm too old to remember "that thing".

I want to now thank DW for giving me this opportunity to share my thoughts with her blogosphere. Without her constant love and support, I would be constantly AFK and WBP. (KEY: WBP = Without Blog Presence)


To see more writing prompts and read what others are writing about visit Mama's Losin' It.

11 comments:

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

what's AFK?

Great post hubster.

Is jen feeling down?

Andrea said...

Can I just tell you how much I laughed at the first sentence? Poor DH. Ohhh poor poor man. Though he does entertain me greatly! Great answers! A couch is a good one. I bet I could find you one for cheaper than you can use the rest of the moolah for some Tiffany's.

Tami said...

LOL I'll give you my couch, I have the best most comfy couch there is, people ask me when I buy new furniture if they can have the old one. seats 15 people! and you can lounge with feet up..

Mighty M said...

Great answers - thanks for sharing. Now go find that couch!

Jenners said...

Visiting from Mama Kats...

Great guest post...I'm with you on the blah blah levy blah blah taxes.

What is AFK?
And thanks for providing the key to some ... but some of us "non texters" need even more translation!

Note To Self: You are such a loser.

mannequin said...

You are such a power blogging hubby.
You've come a long way baby.

Now where's Jennifer?

Cupcake Dessert said...

yeah i thought teenagers had mutated into being voiceless.. i haven't heard one speak in so long... great post PDH LOL

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Great answers! Though I clearly didn't go through any B.A.R.E program ;) We got our couch for $300 at one of our local thrift shops. Brought it home, steam cleaned it, and love it. It has a lot of personality. ;)

pam said...

I am not sure what the playground prompt means either. I am hoping to run into someone who can explain.

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Good job Steve-o! It was fun to hear from you. I agree with the teen stuff...very, very true. Oh, and we've got school bond issues too!

Christine @ Live Laugh Love said...

Okay what "thing" happened at the playground? hmmmmm do we really want to know?

Hubster, you did great! :)

tell DW - she is loved and missed, we like you too, but DW is the BEST! ;)