My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 May 2009

Any Difficulties Reading This?

It has been brought to my attention that an error pops up when one of my readers tries to view my page. I have asked others and they are not having any difficulties. I do know many using IE are having difficulties. My question is, if you are using Firefox or Safari, are you having any difficulties? I have neither added nor deleted anything from my blog. I am hoping this is an isolated incident that will resolve itself.

13 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Nooope! Using Firefox and I see your blog just fine :)

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I use Firefox (on a Mac) and I have not had any problems at all. I also checked it using Safari, and it was fine there also.

Naomi said...

I'm using Safari and I have no issues when I read your blog. Hope you find out what's going on!

A friend told me she couldn't read mine on her reader. Weirdness abounds...

Brittany said...

I use Firefox it's been working fine!

judybrittle said...

I use Firefox and see no problems.
I stay out of IE if I can help it.

Anissa said...

I use Firefox and have no problems. I got away from IE because I was having alot of problems.

Ann said...

same here, I use Firefox and Safari on the Mac and no errors.

Mighty M said...

No problems with this Firefox user!

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

I have Firefox and I haven't had any difficulties either.

Lolli said...

I use Firefox, and I see you fine. But I keep getting the same message form my readers. Apparently, the followers gadget is to blame. I had to remove mine. I have added it back on a few times, and the problem always comes back.

mannequin said...

I think Blogger is being unruly. It has it's little nuances, doesn't it?
One day, Blogger insisted that I italicize my post. How demanding.

Whimsical Creations said...

It's a problem between blogger and internet explorer. I changed to Firefox and it is fine.

Eighty MPH Mom said...

It looks fine to me - I am using Firefox. I know some have trouble viewing blogs in IE, so it probably was an isolated incident.