My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

26 May 2009

Catch Up

I realise we just finished a 4 day holiday, yet I need today (at the very least) to play catch-up. I have not been able to visit all my bloggy friends, I have not forgotten any of you, rather I have managed my time poorly. Part of needing to play catch-up is due to me needing some healing time. I managed some 2nd degree sun burns on top of a tan (I am talented that way), so please dear readers, do not give up on me, I just really need to get some things straightened out before the school year ends (which is in less than two weeks)!
I am hoping to only be away a day or two, (preferably a day) is all I shall need and then I will be back to regale all of you with my or my husband's photography and whit, depending on the day! I will be going through withdrawal and I appreciate the understanding of my bloggy friends.

9 comments:

Becca said...

Thank you so much for your great site. I have left an award for you on my blog. http://beccasbackyard.blogspot.com

mannequin said...

We're not going to forget you, we know that you're simply accumulating experiences to tell.

It seems unreal that the school year is over, doesn't it?

Mighty M said...

Enjoy your catching up!!

Debbie said...

It is easy to get behind!
Dropped by from SITS.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Like we'd abandon blog-ship? Take your time friend...

Kathleen W. said...

Jennifer, I totally understand! I'm catching up too, since I've been bad about leaving comments on my usual blogs this week. Don't worry, we know you're probably reading our blogs, even if you don't have time to comment!

Anissa said...

Girl I so understand -- you know what I've been going through. I will be here when you get back. Take your time! Hope your sunburn heals quick --those things hurt so bad.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Oh man, a 2nd degree sunburn on top of a tan - not fun!! Not to worry, we will be here when you get back... I'm still so far behind on my catch-up I don't think I'll ever be caught up - but life needs to take priority! ;)

Eighty MPH Mom said...

I will never, ever give up on you. You cannot get rid of me! I am trying to make bloggy rounds too, but sometimes it is hard. We've all been in this boat - you are not alone!