My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 May 2009

Dreams of Giant Fortune Cookies

When Toni first mentioned these mysterious Giant Fortune Cookies to me, I thought, they sound okay. Yes, I was nonchalant about them. Then I saw her photos (if you look you will want to enter her contest, thus lowering my chances). Do go and have a quick look. Are you back? Whew, I am glad to know you came back rather then enter, thus lowering my chances to win a customised Giant Fortune Cookie.
I know my desire for one is out of hand when I actually dream of them! Honestly all the wonderful prizes out there and I am blogging about a cookie, albeit a Giant Fortune Cookie, my love of baked goods has no limits.

9 comments:

Hyla said...

LOL, fortune cookies aren't my thing, but Good Luck!

Mighty M said...

Cool! Let me go ahead and lower the odds for you!! ;-)

Anissa said...

That was to funny! I entered a couple of days ago.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

*snicker*

I wonder what your fortune would say?? G'luck in your quest

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Mmmmm - I agree - these look heavenly. I'm sorry to say, but you do have competition from me. I will share of course!

mannequin said...

Tsk tsk. This is so sad. It's nothing like blogging for cupcakes.
I'm not going to enter, thereby giving you a greater fortune.
Good luck!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Sorry Jen, I entered the other day!! Off to tweet now LOL

Kathleen W. said...

Giant Fortune Cookies? What is this world coming to?

I wonder if the fortune is as big as the cookie, yuk yuk yuk.

Sarah said...

Hey, they are big enough to share, right?