My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 May 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is do not work in an office.

2. I do not eat clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of clowns, of which I am terrified.

4. Lily of the Valley my favorite spring flower.
.
5. Things on my desk include nothing, since I do not have a desk .

6. Rainy Days makes me wanna sleep

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I will be cleaning out the closets, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the attic and garage and Sunday, will be busy with the twins' Confirmations!

Join in Friday Fill-Ins

13 comments:

Anissa said...

Love your answers. Rainy Days makes me sleepy too. I have never did the Friday Fill In -- cool -- TFS.

Tim said...

Oh snap its back! Now I dont have anything to say since i emailed it already. LOL

Good luck with all of this. You never cease to amaze me.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

mannequin said...

Aw.. we have the same favorite, Lily of the Valley. I just got scads of them to plant out front since all of mine are out back. They are beautiful, aren't they?
What a busy weekend!

Tami said...

I agree about the office
Some people I work with DON'T get along. Which is always the GM, and what he doesn't like is usually FIRED. Sad, because we lost a valuable person to our work force. She knew the business better then him. And because she doesn't have a certificate hanging on her wall, yet 30+ years of experience and him only 10, he hated her. Fired her. Spoke down to her.

I hate offices. I'd do anything to go back to waiting tables or hair. Yet those fields don't bring in the money. Less stress, and people who are down to earth, and get along. But offices. YUCK.

I'm with you on that one!
I dislike the hatred in mine =(

Mighty M said...

I love #1!! I don't like clams either!

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

Ick, I could say the same about the clams!

MamaJoss said...

Yup...I'll be joining you with the whole cleaning thing this weekend too. So true about working in an office LOL

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Interesting! I don't eat clams either, blech. Rainy days are perfect for naps :) G'luck this weekend!

eMelectric said...

Don't work in an office - LOL!

I think clowns are very creepy too.

I hope the confirmations go well - have a good weekend! :o)

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

I love this! Great fill ins!

~Andie's adventures in Listland~ said...

Clowns terrify me too!

Love these :)

Eighty MPH Mom said...

I do not eat clams either - but I do love clam dip and clam chowder! I know, pretty silly.

I've got to try Friday fill-ins!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Well wasn't that cool! I love thunderstorm nights- I open all the blinds so we can see the lightening and the rain. Day time rain is cuddle time!
Love your answers!