My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 May 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Apples are to oranges as Macs are to PCs.

2. Beauty comes from within and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the guys snoring.

4. The American flag.
.
5. Do what you want to do, but remember your actions will always be with you.

6. My son was running ahead and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with rocks he spent the morning collecting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I will be watching a rented movie with my guys, tomorrow my plans include a long nap and Sunday, will be a Mother's Day suprise!

Join in Friday Fill-Ins

5 comments:

cj said...

I hope it's a surprise you can treasure (as I know it will be).

Have a great weekend.

Mine is here.

Anissa said...

Loved reading your answers. Happy Mothers day-- Can't wait to hear what they are doing for you.

mannequin said...

Oh I love your number one!
and your number 6. And 7. I love your list!

I do so hope it's a lovely Mothers Day. You certainly deserve it.

Mighty M said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend ahead!!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Love these lists :)