My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 May 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



This Friday quotes were chosen and I filled them in, except for numbers 3 and 7

1. "If we had no winter as: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."

2. "Every spring is the only spring - a perpetual astonishment."

3. If I had my life to live over is the beginning to a beautiful Erma Bombeck poem.

4. "In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weatherinside of four and twenty hours."

5. "If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom."

6. "To be interested in the changing seasonsis a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I will be watching a rented movie with my guys, tomorrow my plans include a long nap and Sunday, will be spent reading a napping!

Join in Friday Fill-Ins

4 comments:

mannequin said...

Okay. Yours are as always, much more poetic than my mundane responses.
And correct.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Your weekend sounds like what I need to do... zzzzz!

junebug mami said...

Oh, your's sound very poetic. I had no idea where these sayings came from so I always come up with crazy stuff!!

Have a great weekend!!

Mariposa said...

We have the same #4. Enjoy your weekend! :-)