My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 May 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Moving is stressful and something I have done enough of in my life.

2. Is anything truly free?

3. My best quality is compassion.

4. The devil is in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years,my children have almost doubled their age.

6. Cake is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I will be watching a rented movie with my guys, tomorrow my plans include working in the yard and Sunday, will be spent reading and taking a well deserved nap!

Join in Friday Fill-Ins

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am with you all on the way on the cake, the nap, and reading! Have a lovely weekend:)

Eighty MPH Mom said...

These are cute...you are definitely very compassionate! Also, you really do like cake!