My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 May 2009

This Is The Last Time!

I continue to be tagged by family members, which I suppose I could think of as sweet or nice that I was thought of, however, I view these as an electronic form of "chain letters". I shall answer the two I have been sitting on and then I am done. If anyone wants to do these, please do and let me know. I enjoy reading these and that for me, is the rub.

Tagged by my SIL:

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Jennifer
2. Jen
3. Jenny (by a precious few)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. CNA
2. Lead Teacher (2 and 3 year olds)
3. Teacher (5th grade)

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Minnesota
2. Wisconsin
3. Wyoming

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. NCIS
2. Mystery!
3. Nova

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Ukraine
2. Finland
3. Former USSR

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Denmark (my friend had a little boy and I would very much like to meet him)
2. UK (I need to visit some friends)
3. Norway (I have not seen my dear friend in years and miss her)

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Phad Thai
2. Chocolate
3. Cake in all forms

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. My sons going to college
2. The painting being finished in my house
3. A new roof and driveway

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. A grey cat
2. A tiger striped cat
3. A black cat (although she thinks she owns me)

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
*I have no idea if anyone will play along.

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Ella Fitzgerald
2. Louis Armstrong
3. Rosemary Clooney

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
* None!

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Coffee
2. Green Tea
3. Water

Bucket List! My MIL sent me this awhile back, so here it is:


( ) Gone on a blind date
( x) Watched someone die
( X ) Been to Canada
(x ) Been to Mexico
( X ) Been to Florida
( X) Been to Hawaii
( X ) Been to Europe
( ) Been to South America
( ) Been to Central America
( ) Been to Asia
( ) Been to Australia
( ) Been to Africa
( X ) Been on a plane
( ) Been on a helicopter
( ) Been on a Cruise
( ) Visited All 50 States
( X ) Been lost
( X ) Been on the opposite side of the country
() Gone to Washington , DC
( X ) Swam in the ocean
( X) Cried yourself to sleep
( X ) Played cops and robbers
(X ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
( X ) Paid for a meal with coins only
( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( ) Made prank phone calls
( X ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( X ) Danced in the rain
(x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( X ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( X ) Watched the sunrise with someone
( X ) Blown bubbles
( X ) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
( X ) Gone to the movies
( X ) Skipped school
( ) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
( ) Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
( X ) Been deep sea fishing
( ) Driven across the United States
( ) Been in a hot air balloon
( ) Ridden in the Goodyear or other Blimp
( ) Been sky diving
( ) Been Scuba diving
( X ) Gone snowmobiling
(X ) Lived in more than one country
( X ) Lay down outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
( X ) Seen a falling star and made a wish
( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful Geyser
( X ) Seen the Statue of Liberty
( ) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle
( X ) Traveled by train
( ) Traveled by motorcycle
( X ) Been horse back riding
( X) Ridden on a San Francisco CABLE CAR
( X) Been to Disneyland --- and Disney World
( X ) Truly believe in the power of prayer
( ) Been in a rain forest
( X) Seen whales in the ocean
( X ) Been to Niagara Falls
( X ) Ridden on an elephant (and a camel)
( ) Swam with Manatees
( ) Been to the Olympics
( ) Walked on the Great Wall of China
( ) Saw and heard a glacier calf
( ) Been spinnaker flying
( X) Been water-skiing
( X ) Been snow-skiing
( X ) Been to Westminster Abbey
( ) Been to the Louvre
( X ) Swam in the Pacific Ocean
( X ) Swam in the Atlantic Ocean
( ) Swam in the Mediterranean
( ) Swam in the Dead Sea
( X ) Been to a Major League Baseball game
( X) Been to a National Football League game

Again, if you decide to participate I would very much like to read your answers! I love learning more about people. I however, detest filling these out, so please do not send me any.

9 comments:

Eighty MPH Mom said...

I'm playing!!!

You skipped school?? Say it ain't so!

Cake as a favorite food - not surprising at all.

You have been so many places, it is unbelievable.

I know you do not like to fill these out - it is very interesting learning more about you! ((hugs))

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

That is one hell of a bucket list!! Looks like you've been able to cross quite a few off.

Cake? Chocolate? Thai food? Get out. ;) I would have never guessed!

Seeryus Mama said...

I didn't know you love Louis Armstrong. A Kiss To Build A Dream on is one of my most very favorite songs. Brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it!

Mighty M said...

Nice job! Very often I "fill them out" mentally as I read along, and then I never actually go and write mine! I LOVE your music choices!!!

mannequin said...

I'm with you Jennifer. I cannot stand these. I keep meaning to note on my blog somewhere a blanket statement about these and how I prefer not to get involved.

When you get one, it's always from someone you're fond of and you don't want to hurt their feelings. The thing is, they got them from someone they are fond of and didn't want to hurt their feelings. And so on and so on.

Liz said...

I enjoy reading more about people in this style, although I am usually pretty hesitant to actually take the time to fill them out. It does sound like you are quite the world traveler. Thanks for sharing Knitty! :-)

Anissa said...

Wow that is a long list --I never even thought about it. TFS

Tami said...

I love these little get to know me MEME's!

Kathleen W. said...

You're such a worldly lady, Ms. Jennifer. I'm sure my bucket list would not be so filled!