My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 May 2009

The White Rabbit

Today is another beautiful sunny day here and I truly had hoped I would have accomplished more then I did yesterday, alas it as not meant to be. I have not forgotten about my photo for Take Me Back Tuesday, it will need to wait. Why? Because today I am feeling rather like a character in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, only I am not Alice. I am the White Rabbit. I have a deadline and I am quite literally nearing the end, so for now I leave you with these very true words from Carroll's White Rabbit: "I'm late, I'm late. For a very important date. No time to say hello. Goodbye. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late."

6 comments:

Mighty M said...

Good luck finishing everything up!

Anissa said...

Stopping by on my daily visit to say Hi.

mannequin said...

hhmm...I think this all means that those book reviews are due, due, due.

NateAndJakesMom said...

Well you are my very favorite White Rabbit. :) Good luck!

Tami said...

heh heh, I loved the Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland!

Hope you get caught up!

pam said...

Enjoy the gorgeous weather!