My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 June 2009

An Apology

I really must apologise for my previous post. I apparently needed to vent my frustrations. Thank you for those who read my previous post and put up with me anyway. My life is truly not at all bad. I am able to be a SAHM, I have a husband I love dearly. My children are healthy, happy teens. My pets are healthy, we have a lovely home, good friends, food to eat, clothing, basically everything we could want. Life is not all doom and gloom as my previous post sounded, rather it was a crummy morning and a good nap and a little bit of time will clear the grumpiness away.
Quick Update: I shall be without power for awhile on Wednesday, as they over scheduled and pushed us back a day.

6 comments:

Naomi said...

No apologies necessary... everyone gets bogged down once in a while, right? Hope things look brighter when your power gets turned back on!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Oh we all need to vent sometimes - do not worry!

We are very blessed, aren't we?

I will miss you while the power is out Wednesday (cling)

Tami said...

Why apologize? everyone is allowed to vent and what are friends for? Keeping it bottled inside is far worse then releasing it. It's NOT a bad thing!

It's REAL, and your a real person.

Feel freee to do it some more! LOL

Tami said...

yikes, did my other comment go through?

mannequin said...

Oh my gosh. I feel horrible Jennifer. The heatlamp. I should have told you to be extra careful how you secure that. It happened to me once and I was extremely lucky, as was Kafka.

And you're right, I think we're all pretty fortunate, but we all have bad days!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Venting happens.I think you once told me, we take the good with the bad as friends...