My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 June 2009

Flowers, Prayers, Changes

I am in a state of limbo at the moment and I thank all of my wonderful readers for sticking with me, as I am not posting my usual posts. My best friend's husband is still in hospital and there is talk about moving him to a larger facility for more in depth neurological testing. While I personally think this is wonderful news, I know it is tearing my dear friend apart even more. It means a much longer commute for not only her, but her mother, son and her son's friend (all of whom are very sleep deprived). I would like to thank everyone who has prayed, offered positive thoughts and well wishes to my dear friend John, his wife Debbie, and their son Zachary. I humbly ask for everyone to continue to hold them in your thoughts and prayers. I cannot convey in mere words how much these acts mean to Deb right now.

I would like to share with everyone my absolute delight with ordering flowers through 1-800-FLOWERS. I do not work for the company nor does anyone else I know, rather I am a just a satisfied customer. I place my order with them online and in slightly over 1 hour the flowers were in John's hospital room.



I had a lovely birthday, well as lovely as one can be when one's best friend is going through such a dreadful time. Thank you all the the beautiful birthday wishes they mean a lot to me. I have been very blessed with wonderful friends in my life and I do not say that lightly.

One of my dear friends, Jennifer (Speedy to some) has begun a second blog and I highly recommend checking it out as well as leaving a recipe. You can find Jennifer's new site at The Speedy Gourmet and of course her completely awesome blog Eighty MPH Mom, where she is currently having a Summer Bash with fantastic giveaways! I have not had the time/energy to enter any contests, but hers are not to be missed.

Again, I want to thank each of you on behalf of my friend Deb and her family for the prayers, positive thoughts, and well wishes. The days are more like roller coaster rides and yet we are not giving up hope. She has not had a lot of time or energy to blog about what is happening, but some updates can be found at her blog, From A Creative Heart.

7 comments:

Jennifer R said...

I am so sorry you are going through such a hard and sad time right now. I hope he can be transferred to a new hospital, where they can test further. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Deb and family. I am going to look at her blog now.

Thank you for the kind words about my two blogs - you are such a dear friend and I hope you know how much you are appreciated and loved.

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

Oh jennifer...

My prayers are with you and John's family.

I am speechless... I am soo very sorry...

He can get through it though... it is possible...

Jo said...

I'm so sorry about your friends. I will keep them in my prayers.

Mighty M said...

Thank you for the update!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you and your friends. I hope things ease up a bit for you!

Anissa said...

I pray that can find out what is wrong! Those flowers are so pretty! What a wonderful friend you are!
Keep us updated.

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts to you all :).