My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 June 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 40th Birthday and I am blessed with a fabulous life filled with the abundant love of my family and friends.

I received not one, but two brilliant surprise gifts from some very special friends of mine. I would very much like to thank with all my heart; Amy, Andrea, Christine, Erin, Jen, Lizzy, Sky, and Toni for not only the fabulous birthday suprises, but for also being there for me. I appreciate each one of you more than words can express.

What did these fabulous women send me? On Thursday I received a box with a cooler inside and ice packs safely holding a box of the world's finest chocolates from none other than See's Candies.

Care for a closer look at the chocolates?


The next morning along came a delivery from The Sneaky Cat Bakery, bearing not just one, but two dozen cupcakes! Do these girls know me or what?!?

And


You saw correctly! Truffle Surprise Cupcakes!


A closer look? Naturally!


The decadently moist and rich Truffle Surprise Cupcakes!



The 2nd Dozen: The Blooming Birthday Cupcakes!


Closer? Certainly!


The Ultimate Vanilla Cupcake. Nothing has ever tasted this good!


Thank you my dear friends for helping make my 40th Birthday such a memorable one!
Love,

31 comments:

Jennifer aka "Speedy" - Eighty MPH Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Am I the first to say it? I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kara said...

Visiting from SITS. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I know that See's chocolates would make any day great for me!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Happy Birthday! What sweet friends and awesome gifts!

lykkefanten said...

Happy, happy birthday! I hope that you can see joy and happiness while still praying for your friend.
I am thinking about you often, and I hope that today will be beautiful and joyful for you.
HUGS and best wishes
I am happy to be your friend!

Jennifer said...

See's Candy? I must have you!

mannequin said...

Well I guess we know what you'll be doing today! All in all, it looks like there may be 40 of them.

heh. Happy Birthday pal!

Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!

The cupcakes look delish! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Those cupcakes look more beautiful than I imagined. Yum!
enjoy your day with what's left of the goodies. :)

Darcel said...

Stopping by from SITS. Happy Birthday! Those sweets look so yummy.

Mighty M said...

WOW!! What delicious looking treats!! Happy Birthday!!

The Pink Potpourri said...

wow! happy birthday! those are some fabulous gifts. i'm drooling all over my keyboard as we speak :) hope you enjoyed every last bite of those!

Drama queens mum said...

Visiting from SITS. Happy b-day.

Kathleen W. said...

Happy Birthday! What great presents you were sent. I wanna see the inside of those chocolate cupcakes! But truly, the vanilla would be my favorite.

Hope you enjoy your day Jennifer!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Happy birthday my dear!! Oh those cupcakes do certainly look sinful - a good kind of sinful. I hope your birthday is filled with everything you want - be it rest, good company, food, laughter or a mix of everything. You are a wonderful person and deserve just that.

NateAndJakesMom said...

Happy day Knitty - I am sorry that I didn't get in on the gift for you as I was "absent" on the day(s) they put this together.
Please know you are in my heart and thoughts always.

Leslie M. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Enjoy your Special Day Baby Doll!'
I don't KNOW you, but you must be one heck of a woman!!!
Lots of LOVE!!

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

LadyBug-Kellie said...

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Those cupcakes & chocolates looks delcious! Enjoy!

Jo said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Rarely do posts make me salivate, but yummy!

Brittany said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Dixie said...

A belated Happy Birthday!

Seeryus Mama said...

Happy Birthday Dearest!

I hope you have the best day ever! Love ya!

LT said...

Happy Birthday! What awesome gifts those are, and great friends too.
Hope you day is going good!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

bluecottonmemory said...

Happy Birthday! What yummy treats! Way to be proud of your age, instead of hiding it. Each year just gets better and better!

Anissa said...

Happy Birthday you lucky thing! That looks so yummy! I love those cupcakes. TFS
Hope your b-day was a blast!

Whimsical Creations said...

happy birthday!!

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

Just Awesome! Stopping by from SITS!

Naomi said...

Happy Birthday!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Knitty!! Hope it has been wonderful. :-)

Becca said...

I'm so glad you had such an amazing birthday. It's my birthday soon...I could only hope for so much chocolate lol

Kristin said...

Happy BIrthday!!