My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 June 2009

John's Memorial

Deb has information up about John's Memorial. I wanted to share the link with those of you here who have been sending loving thoughts, well wishes, concern, and prayers. I appreciate each and every one of you and on behalf of Deb and her family, I thank each of you and ask for your continued prayers.

John's Memorial Please take a moment to extent a kind word or two to Deb. This is a long and difficult road for her, her son Zachary, her mother (just mom), and the kid who gets all the good food-yes, I mentioned you (and protected your identity)! My love to you all!!

3 comments:

Jennifer R said...

I have commented Jen. I know she needs all of our support now. (hugs)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I've left my condolences - I hope you can rest today and work on feeling better.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Thanks for the link... I went over and commented.