My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 June 2009

With Love From Denmark

I received the most marvelous birthday box from my dear friend Karen. The boys were thrilled immediately, hoping she had send chocolates from Denmark, which she did. She also sent three birthday gifts, handmade with love.

Hand-knit Fingerless Gloves


They are beautiful, light weight, delicate and shall keep my hands warm, as they are always cold.


Hand-knit Neck-warmer


This will keep me fashionable and warm this winter.


Hand-made Elephant


She makes the loveliest elephants and this will go perfectly in my bedroom!


Thank you Karen for thinking of me and taking the time to make these wonderful gifts for me.

8 comments:

mannequin said...

Things to keep thy body warm and thee boudoir comfy; how sweet!

Mighty M said...

What beautiful gifts!! Love the gloves especially!! ;-)

Tess said...

You are so lucky! Winter seems so far away with the 90 degree weather we are having!

Banteringblonde said...

what a great friend ... those hand warmers are beautiful. She's a talented knitter!

Naomi said...

So thoughtful and pretty!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Oh wow - what beautiful items!! I absolutely love the elephant. I only wish I were that talented. What a sweet friend you have!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

That elephant is stunning. I love it. Very nice!

lykkefanten said...

I'm so happy that the box arrived safely ;) And of course, that you like the gifts.
You are a good friend and deserve to be pampered... I hope the boys didn't eat all the chocolate! LOL
HUGS