My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 June 2009

Wordful & Wordless Wednesday-Flowers

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday and Wordful Wednesday!

Our backyard is a work in progress. The amasing part is I had ALL these plants in 3 baskets. My neighbour came over and worked some magic. There are many more in the front yard, I shall save for next week. Yes, the front. I had A LOT crammed into 3 baskets. Apparently my wonderful neighbour decided a flower intervention was needed!


The left side of the patio.




Center of the patio in front of the Pampas Grass.



The right side of the patio.



Hanging Baskets off the patio.



My Butterfly Garden.



For More WW participants, check out 5 Minutes For Mom
To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to 7 Clown Circus the host of Wordful Wednesdays.

24 comments:

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

quite lovely

Muthering Heights said...

Your flowers look beautiful!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

It looks lovely. I especially like your butterfly garden!

Jennifer said...

It's wonderful! I love the butterfly garden, too!

Tami said...

=( all your pictures are cut off and on the side bar?? I can't see anything. HELPPPPPPPP.

Liz said...

Beautiful! Looks relaxing to take it all in! :-)

2 by 2 Boutique said...

i am totally jealous! i pray that one day i will have a green thumb!!



my ww's:
http://www.mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
&
http://2by2boutique.blogspot.com/

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

How, lovely. The butterfly garden is my favorite. I would love to have one of my own and snap photos of butterflies. :)

The Jacobsen Family! said...

Beautiful. My mom's backyard is full of flowers too. I love it! So relaxing!

Kimberly said...

You have a great garden! I wish that I had the time to learn, for now I will have to settle with my black thumb.

Happy WW!

Eighty MPH Mom said...

They are pretty! I have lots of flowers in pots too - really crammed though!

The Mud Bug said...

Beautiful flowers! Happy WW!


http://mud-bug.com/2009/06/wordless-wednesday-electrifying-2/

Tash said...

it is always great to have a hand from a neighbor! awesome!

Pami said...

how pretty

Felicia said...

Very beautiful!

angie said...

I have a lot of dead grass in my new backyard. Yes, I'm bitter about it.

Sweet Serendipity said...

It's lovely. Looks like your flowers like you more than mine like me ;D

NateAndJakesMom said...

I am so jealous - those are beautiful. I think the butterfly garden is my favorite.

Simply Being Mommy said...

Beautiful! How did you have all that in three pots?!?

Anissa said...

Love the flowers! Beautiful!TFs

Kathleen W. said...

How beautiful! I especially like the Butterfly garden, which is a fabulous idea.

I'll bet you'll have lots of relaxing warm evenings on that patio, unless it gets the hot evening sun.

Brenda said...

Looks like spring at your house!

Moms On The Go said...

Very nice

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

I need a neighbor like that! :)