My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 July 2009

Ah, Bliss!

"Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish."
~ Ovid

My Husband arrived home with the wonderful announcement that our weekend is to begin! Yahoo! A long weekend with my husband and sons and no place to be. Ah bliss!
I will be back to the blogosphere on Monday. Until then, my wish for all of you: wonderfully relaxing weekends.

8 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend with the guys!

LT said...

Hope you enjoy your weekend! See you next week!

mannequin said...

Enjoy your bliss and don't chop down any trees :)

Tami said...

Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

Make it a great one!!! Enjoy!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

Stopping by from SITS!! Have a great weekend!!

Whimsical Creations said...

hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Have a fun weekend with your guys!!