My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 July 2009

Condition Urgent-Pray For Stellan

Stellan is rather sick, yet stable and last I read plans are to air lift him to Boston. He, his family, and the medical staff need your thoughts and prayers. I know the power of prayers and hope and pray everyone will join in and send loving thoughts and prayers for this little baby! For updates visit Mckmama

Prayers for Stellan

6 comments:

Mighty M said...

I've been glued to Twitter all morning, this is breaking my heart and I can't imagine what the family is going through.....

Kathleen W. said...

I keep following on Twitter and it just makes me so sick to my stomach, worrying about him. That poor little baby, and his dear family. They've been in my thoughts all day. HOpefully all this prayer helps.

Sandy said...

This is terribly sad. It reminds me not to take anything for granted. I know a lot of people are following this story, so I'm hoping for the power of mass prayer.

Tami said...

Just went and posted a prayer for her and her son. We're keeping them there even after HE'S WELL! THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

Tami said...

I awarded YOU

Now since I'm so not into rules, heh heh, all you have to do is pass them on.

I hate rules. LOL.

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

This is terribly sad. I'll keep this precious boy in my prayers.