My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 July 2009

Independence Day

Wishing everyone a fun-filled and safe July 4th! My 4th began hours ago and shall continue on throughout the day and evening. I hope each and everyone of you has a fantastic day, surrounded with those you love. Next to being with my family, I am most looking forward to all of the food, of course.
I would like to thank all military personnel, both active and retired, for continuing to allow me to enjoy the freedoms of this great country.

5 comments:

Tami said...

HERE, HERE! To ALL OF THEM past and present who make such great sacrifices for our freedom.

The Redhead Riter said...

Visiting from SITS. Happy 4th of July!

Cj @ Live Laugh Love said...

Jennifer - couldn't have said it better! Amen and DITTO what she said!

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

Happy 4th to you as well. It is SOO important to remember why we are a free nation and recognize those who have helped us be free.

mannequin said...

Have an enjoyable one Jennifer, I'm thinkin' you deserve a fun weekend :)