My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 July 2009

Not Me Monday!

It is Monday Morning and I am am going to attempt to get back to posting my Not Me Mondays, which are hosted by MckMama at My Charming Kids.


I Did Not eat an entire funnel cake and then proceed to taste test the guys' funnel cakes, under the lame guise of making certain they tasted "okay", I would not do such a thing, ever. Not Me.

I Did Not then proceed to down a freshly made corn dog. I do not even eat hot dogs, I certainly would not buy one from a street vendor and savor every morsel, Not Me.

I Did Not let out a squeal of happiness when my oldest brought home a bag of freshly made Salt Water Taffy and then proceed to try one of every flavour. Not Me.

I most definitely was not a little upset when the Salt Water Taffy was gone and I certainly Did Not bemoan the fact that more had not been purchased on the 4th of July. I did not proclaim my grumpiness about there being none left yesterday. I would never complain. Not Me.

I definitely Do Not notice that all my NMM's are about food. I rarely ever speak of food, nope, Not Me.

New to this Meme? Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

16 comments:

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

You are right - you never, ever talk about food - sheesh.

I also know that there is no way you would down an entire funnel cake.

I'm glad you did not get goodies for the 4th - I am sure that did not make your day!

The Dimino's said...

I love funnel cakes and salt water taffy!!! Sounds like you had a yummy weekend!! Stopping by from sits!

Sandy said...

This is hilarious. I know that you NEVER speak of food. Glad to hear you admit it, lol.

Mighty M said...

Great Not Me Monday's - sound like you might have been as full as me this weekend!

Lolli said...

Oh MAN! funnel cakes, corn dogs and taffy?! Sounds wonderful today!

The Royal Family said...

Hi, stopping in from sits!
Enter my giveaway!
http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-monday-cupcakes.html

Thanks,Brandy

Melissa said...

Funnel Cakes, I could so NOT go for one of those right now! I could NOT possibly eat the entire thing either.

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Cracks me up about the corn dog! I love corn dogs! Sounds like you had a great 4th :).

Jean Stockdale said...

Thanks by stopping by my blog and leaving a note. You have a great blog and must be a very accomplished knitter. No wonder you have not gotten your knitting stuff organized. You are too busy using it! Blessings.

Tami said...

LOL, Yu are hilarious! Love salt water taffy too!

Kristen Andrews said...

that is funny, crazy but I have never had a corn dog and I probably would like it. Maybe I need to get out more.

angie said...

If I were there with you, there wouldn't have been any funnel cake left for you to sample. I LOVE funnel cake.

mannequin said...

Ah...salt water taffy, the proverbial best seller for long car trips and loquacious kids. Keep 'em chompin in the back seat.

Leah said...

Whne I taste my kids' food I tell them I'm making sure it's not poisoned!

Ali said...

Love these "Not Me" tidbits!

Stopping by from SITS! :)

Anita said...

Hey, I found your blog through MckMama's... what a great "not me" post! It's so fun to browse through them and get a few chuckles of all the things we "dont do".
I also was going to ask for a bit of help. (this should take less than a minute) I entered my son in a Crazy Haired Baby photo shoot contest. He is in the top 9.. and it's just down to who gets the most votes.
If you could click on this link: http://lucylimestudios.com/2009/07/crazy-haired-kids-casting-call-shannon-stevenson-lucy-lime/
Select baby #6
Click Vote
Thanks for your help! Have a great day!