My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 July 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I Did Not buy 5 Honey Gouramis (Flame Red) and 3 Gouramis (Blue). I said I would not buy another creature that needed to be feed and cleaned up after, so why would I buy more fish? It certainly was Not Me. I would never do such a thing.

I Did Not suggest that DH spend a guys day out on his day off, then act pouty because he spent a long day out. Not Me, I would never act so selfish and immature.

I certainly Did Not feel like a heel seeing how much fun the neighbours had on the outing. I Did Not get a reality check when these two men, who care for their elderly (91 year old mum), repeatedly thanked me for allowing them to get away for a few hours. It certainly was Not Me who teared up and silently vowed there would be more male outings.

I Did Not stay up until 3AM watching movies with the neighbours. I am too old to be up so late. I most definitely did not think about how lovely it was having older teens so I could enjoy such activities, no, Not Me.

I Did Not get upset when DH pointed out we did not need to order taffy. I certainly am not still harbouring resentment over this fact days later. Not Me.

19 comments:

Tami said...

LOL, I love your NOT me's!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I still think you deserve some taffy. Mm hmm!

JennyMac said...

Hi. Cracked up at these and love your honesty. Stopping in from SITS.

Drahdrah said...

Great Not Me's. Don't feel like a heel... your intentions were good, even if you were pouty afterwards. They had a good time regardless. Happy Monday !

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

I stayed up until 3am the other night trying to make plugins on my blog work and I was feeling it the next day! I can't wait until my kids are teens sometimes! Great NMs!

mannequin said...

Oh how sweet of you, to suggest hubby and those men an outing for a day. I can imagine those guys really, really did appreciate the gesture.
And 3 AM? Oh my. Not when I've gotta get up at 6.

chili pepper said...

HI, Jennifer.

I was reading your profile and thinking how many things we have in common...organics, chocolate, tea and COFFEE. Exercise, and some of my DH and my very favorite movies of all time include Emma, Sense and Sensibility and Four Weddings and a Funeral, which I didn't think anyone else had EVER heard of!

Fun not me post. Glad you stopped by Arts Chili Pepper and hope to see you again, soon!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I don't know how you managed to stay up until 3 am! It must have been a really good movie! I AM too old to stay up that late...my hubby and I are usually out before 11 pm no matter how good the movie is!

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

Now I want some taffy too. Darn him!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

You so need taffy! It's on it's way (wink).

You are a wonderful neighbor, and a sweet wife to encourage dh to go out like that.

I love your Not Me's!!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Ya know.. I never ever ever get upset when my hubby takes a man day.. nope, not me!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Ya know.. I never ever ever get upset when my hubby takes a man day.. nope, not me!

Julie From Inmates said...

Man day? I know all about those in the form of all-day off-roading in the heap, ahem, I mean JEEP. ;)

Sue said...

Oh I want some good coffee right now! and a chocolate! While I watch a good indie film! Your profile has made me covet everything!

Love your blog.

Suzi said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hi! For the record...I do not pout either! LOL

Booklover1212 said...

Hopping over from MckMama's NMM! First time visiting your blog and I enjoyed reading your NMs! Will come back & visit again soon!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/2009/06/wire-hangers-or-ballet-shoes.html

Lavonne said...

I can so NOT relate to the pouting thing! Thanks for stopping by today!

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

I always snap whenever my husband would say he would attend a party and come back after a "few" hours but in reality, he will come home at 3 am. Hate that he can do that and I can't! (not that I want to though) Men!!

Family American Style. said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. We start tomorrow. ”What would your children say?” Wednesday, I hope you can join in the fun.