My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 July 2009

Not Me Monday

It is Monday Morning and I do so like to begin the week with the Not Me Monday Meme hosted by MckMama at My Charming Kids.


I Did Not dream about acquiring more yarn. That would be ridiculous considering I have a yarn stash that will easily last me two years. I definitely would Not be dreaming of more yarn. Not Me.

I Did Not come out of my bedroom in my jammies to discover we had company. One of my family members certainly would have alerted me while I was showering or dressing that we had company. They would Not let me embarrass myself in such a way. And I certainly would Never be seen with wet hair in my jammies, Not Me.

I Did Not stay up way too late watching movies again this weekend. I Did Not have a fabulous time and I most certainly Did Not sleep in, Not Me.

I Did Not go shopping this weekend after vowing never to go shopping again back in December. I Did Not find good deals and I Did Not vow never, ever to go shopping again. Not Me.

I most certainly Did Not have a fabulous weekend Not doing much of anything with my family. Not Me.

I Do Not have an obsession with Cheese Puffs, Not Me!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

9 comments:

Tami said...

I LOVE YOUR NOT MES! and I LOVED the NOT YOU EATING ALL THOSE CHEESE PUFFS! LOL, sorry I got excited and was yelling. =X

Sandy said...

I'm with you, I NEVER eat cheese puffs. These posts always make me laugh.

mannequin said...

Have you tried the new giant cheese puffs?
Sounds like you DID NOT have a great weekend; I'm happy!

Kelly said...

Hi! Visiting from SITS.

Similar to you, I did NOT stay up all night to watch an entire season of 24!

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Love the "not me's" on Mondays. I need to do one on mine.

Whimsical Creations said...

LOL!! Love them!!

Jenni Jiggety said...

Well as long as you are not shopping, you may as well not find some good deals!

Michelle said...

Oh cheese puffs. I love them so.

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

You and your Cheese Puffs!! LOL. I just know that you DO NOT love them!

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend...even if it did include shopping, which I am positive you will never do again!