My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 July 2009

One of Those Days

There is an Old English Nursery Rhyme which currently describes my life (thankfully not my whole life, merely some recent events).

For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

Currently, it appears the small problems are snowballing into larger problems and I need to work my way back to the smallest problem.

On a happy note, this evening will mark the beginning of a long weekend, where we have nothing planned (I love having nothing scheduled). I am hoping we can sort out some of those smaller problems that need to be handled.

If I am not online much over the next few days, not visiting blogs or responding to comments, please accept my sincerest apologies. Somehow it is already July and I feel as though I am treading water and losing.

7 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hmm now you've got me worried.

Tess said...

Have fun with your long weekend!

Sandy said...

For want of a nap Mama's lunch got cold, lol.

Have a great weekend!

mannequin said...

Nothing planned. That IS my problem; summer is here and I'm still not sure what's happening.
Hang in there sweetie and we will too!

MoziEsmé said...

That rhyme definitely fits my morning... I'm taking a blogging break myself. Enjoy your time off and hope you solve the problem of the nail!

Cj @ Live Laugh Love said...

Jenn - I don't know what is going on, so I am a little worried by the tone of your blog post, but you know that I am thinking of you, praying for you and your family - ALWAYS! I'm so sorry I've not been around much myself, I need to be a better friend. Know that I think you are fantastic and I am always an email away.

Naomi said...

hang in there- it will pass.