My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 July 2009

Today I Dance!

My DH surprised me by taking the day off. This is a rare occurrence, which has been made ever more rare by the fact that all of our boys are home. So I plan to enjoy the day with my guys. The sun is shining, the humidity is lower than normal and we have the day before us and I do not intend to waste a moment of it.
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
May you all have a moment to dance today!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Enjoy!

Cj @ Live Laugh Love said...

Aw knitty - dance dance dance! Enjoy it, love it, embrace it!

Good for you! and your family.

mannequin said...

Nothin but blue skies, Jennifer!

Tami said...

I hope you danced like never before! HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

Naomi said...

Sounds idyllic! I hope you had a fantastic day.

The Laughing Idiot said...

Every day you don't wake up in a pine box is worth a happy dance :)

Hope you had fun!

I'd love to see you at my blog: Life Makes Me Laugh