My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 July 2009

A Twist-Not Me Monday~Pray For Stellan

Since it is Monday, I would normally be posting my Not Me Monday Meme, which is hosted by MckMama at My Charming Kids.


While I have some good ones, they can definitely wait. Something far more important has come up with little Stellan.He is not doing as well! Please visit MckMama's Blog for the most recent updates on Stellan.


Prayers for Stellan

This Monday I ask you to keep Stellan, his doctors, nurses, and family in your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Whimsical Creations said...

praying for stellan.

Tami said...

I most definitely will!
Poor baby =(

MelRox said...

I will pray for dear Stellan and so will my Mom :) Dropped in from SITS.

Jenni Jiggety said...

Praying!!!!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

I have been praying like crazy for this little guy - I am worried sick about him and his family.