My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 July 2009

An Unintentional Lie-It is Party Time!


Okay, I realise I said I as spending a long weekend with my guys, and I am, however, how could I miss Blog Hop '09, hosted by Pensieve? I could not. After consulting with my family they agreed that while they do manly things, I shall be blog hopping!


I know there are many blogs to visit, prizes to be won and blogtalk shows to listen to, so I shall keep the Meet & Greet portion of my blog for the party short and sweet.

My name is Jennifer, I have been married for over 17 years to an extremely patient and wonderful man. We have 3 teenage sons, a couple of aquariums, a Bearded Dragon named Sheldon, and we are owned by a very pampered cat. I love food, especially white cake with pink frosting. I am an avid reader and knitter. I am addicted to coffee (French Pressed please), and a lover of all thing organic and fairly traded. My blog has been around for several years. It began purely as a knitting blog and slowly evolved to include basically anything and everything I felt compelled to write about. I have met some of the best bloggers (shout out to my Skype sisters!) and I am hoping I shall meet more fabulous bloggers through the Blog Hop! Please grab a beverage of choice, something to munch upon and enjoy my blog. I intend to do the same with all the other blogs. So excuse me while I brew a fresh pot of coffee and grab a slice of peach pie. Do not be shy, make yourselves at home and welcome. :)

8 comments:

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

What's Blog Hop???? Sounds like fun!

LT said...

Hi Jennifer!
Yea, I thought it was going to be a quiet weekend too, maybe getting caught up on my blog reading and giveaway entering and then I discovered this! It has been a blast visiting everyone so far! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

barefacedapproach said...

I've never heard of a blog hop! Interesting! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!!

Bentley Boutique said...

Wow, that sounds like fun! Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

christyzee said...

thanks for stopping by! hope your weekend is kind to you ;o)

The Laughing Idiot said...

A Blog Hop Howdy to you!

I have so much to do this weekend and I just don't feel like it. I've got a bunch of neighbors coming over Monday and most of them haven't seen the house yet - ugh!

I look forward to exploring your blog some more, and I'd love to see you at my blog: Life Makes Me Laugh

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Hi - nice to meet you (LOL). I'm so glad you are joining the party. I haven't been around to meet as many people as I had hoped, and now the party is about over. Oh well...

NateAndJakesMom said...

So very nice to meet you Jennifer... LOL You know I heart you and would be here hopping or no hopping. :)