My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

29 August 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week Meme


BBAW runs from 14-18 of September

This is my very first year participating in the BBAW and I am rather excited. More information about the BBAW may be obtained here.
Seeing how this is my first year, I am to answer the BBAW Meme for Newbies, so off I go!

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?

It is rather difficult to choose just one highlight, but for the sake of brevity I shall try my best to choose one. I think it would be diversity. I have come across so many different blogs that I find invaluable resources, fabulous reads, educational, inspirational, and some just downright uplifting. I adore the diversity of the blogosphere and the diversity of each blog's author.

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?

This is indeed a tricky question as there have been so many. A few who stand out for either getting me more involved in active blogging and reviewing or offering constant advise and support. I chose alphabetical order. If you are not listed here, it is solely due to the fact the list could have gone of indefinitely.

Amy
Amy
Andrea
Angie
Candice
Cheryl
Christine
Erin
J.Kaye
Jennifer
Kathleen
Naomi
Tami
Toni

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?

How do I become even more active? I think I have a good beginning, but I would like to keep the momentum moving and be much for far along by next year's BBAW.
Photobucket

7 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

You ROCK my world Ms Jennifer.

You are such an inspiration and a wonderful friend. I've learned such a great deal from you.

I heart you!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Oh thank you - you have helped me in so many ways too...I just heart you.

Have fun with this meme!

cherie said...

your blog is just as informative and inspirational as those you mentioned. have fun!

Holly said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

jennie.newland said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, hope to hear more from you soon!

Jenny Girl said...

It's my first year too. I can't believe how many first timers I met so far as well. See you there :)

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

Oh! I'm so honored to have *inspired* you!
I think YOU are the best!