My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 August 2009

Famous! Well At Least A Featured Blogger!

Photobucket


I am featured on Jennifer's blog, Eighty MPH Mom, which makes me famous! Alright, alright, I am not in the big leagues, but I am featured and I am thrilled she asked me. I fancy the big names were busy. I love her blog, and I am not just saying that because she featured me. Head on over and check it out at Eighty MPH Mom!

11 comments:

Tami said...

Awe! CONGRATULATIONS!

LT said...

Congratulations famous lady! What a nice write up she did, I love Speedy too!

Mighty M said...

Congrats - I will check it out!! Also, you are a very good neighbor for not letting Terry's B-day go uncelebrated!! ;-)

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Ahem missy...the "big names" were not busy - I didn't even check. I want to feature the "not so big but interesting blogs" - that is my intention. Bigger isn't better (wink).

I heart you and wanted to feature you....so you aren't famous for being on my blog (sigh), but I wanted to share you with others that may not have met you yet!

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! I'll be over there to read you now!

mannequin said...

Well, you're big in our books.
I'm headed right over! Congratulations :)

Leslie M. said...

I am on my way to check YOU out!! wooo hooo! YOU are in the big leagues IN MY BOOK!!!
HUGS,
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

JamericanSpice said...

Yes you are famous and I'm a celeb stalker :)

Nice to meet you Jennifer.

Mrs. {Erin} Cox said...

Congo rats! I think you're a very worthy interviewee, Knitty.

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Congrats!! You ARE famous now, well you've always been famous to me! ;)

Great feature at Eighty MPH Mom - I loved it!

Take good care of you and um you have a ton of readers you lucky thing you, we all adore you and enjoy your writings!

Sandra said...

Good for you. I read the post and you acquitted yourself well. You write better than you think you do. Enjoy the limelight. :)