My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 August 2009

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Today is my best friend's birthday! I wish I could be there with her today, unfortunately life got in the way and I have company arriving tomorrow, making a trip to see her and getting back here in enough time impossible. My heart is always with her.

Debbie, today I wish for you a day filled with laughter, blessings, and abundant love. I certainly hope mom made a coconut cream pie. Please eat a piece for me! Enjoy your birthday! I love you!

Happy Birthday to You! cha, cha, cha!
Happy Birthday to You! cha, cha, cha!
Happy Birthday Dear Debbie! cha, cha, cha!
Happy Birthday to You! cha, cha, cha!

Many happy returns on the day!

8 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

(singing) Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday Dear Debbbb (taking a deep breath for the finale)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!
(clearing throat - can't sing worth a darn, good thing you couldn't hear me!!!) ;)

All the best!

Pollyanna (formerly the Laughing Idiot) said...

Well happy birthday to Debbie!

Good thing you posted this today. I almost forgot it was my mom's birthday too - PANIC!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Happy Birtyday Deb!! Make sure you eat lots and lots of pie for Jen...that would make her happy.

Oh wait - this day is about you! I hope you have a wonderful day!

mannequin said...

Happy Birthday Deb!

Mrs. {Erin} Cox said...

Happy Birthday to your friend!! Mmmm coconut cream pie?! ENJOY :)

From A Creative Heart said...

Ahem....we were suppose to keep this birthday thing "quiet"...LOL Zach has already informed me that when I start school in a week I will probably be the oldest student...heck he even added I would probably be older than the teachers...yep, feel my pain!!! LOL
thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes...probably no sweets I have the dreaded scrubs fitting in the morning....yikes!!!
Call you soon.....
Big Hugs!!!
Deb

JamericanSpice said...

That is so sweet.

Happy birthday to your girl.

Tami said...

Your too cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR FRIEND!