My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 August 2009

Migraine Brain Thoughts With A Hint of Caffeine

I am back, well only for this post, yet it feels good to be typing. I am not sure why I am even pushing it, other then I was going through blogging withdrawal? For my non-Skype Girls, I have been in dreadful pain and at hospital. I am well enough today to sit up without being too ill from my migraine and I am taking in enough caffeine to make the grey cells slightly happy.

Being down for a few days gave me time to think. Granted
the thought process was even more disjointed then usual, but it is the best I can do for now.

First off, I realised I am
addicted to Cheese Puffs! Truly addicted. I realise there are worse things I could be addicted to, so Cheese Puffs it is!

Most people I know, who do not hear from me in days, are not phased.
I am not certain how I feel about this. On the one hand, they know me and probably assume I am down ill, a safe bet. On the other they do not ring up to check. *shrug*

My boys (
young men really) are fantastic and they have managed to go above and beyond the call of duty while I was down and DH was working, even with cross country practise and for my oldest, work.

Ready for exciting news?!? For the first time, in 20 years, DH and I bought a couch and love seat. With the exception of mattress, we have never had new furniture. It feels wonderful!

I have come to a conclusion that I am fed up
(snort, slight pun) with hearing about "diets". Moderate exercise and a sensible eating plan will make one's body healthy, this is not new! Toning up and losing a dress size is a bonus. No "size" will make a person happy. I do fully believe in being healthy, or as healthy as one can be. It is the greatest gift we can give others.


13 comments:

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Cheese Puffs are yummy! I am so sorry though that you have not been feeling well (I know you never do), but that you had a few really, really bad days.

I am happy about your new furniture - that is exciting! Also, kudos to your boys...they sound wonderful.

Mrs. {Erin} Cox said...

There are far worse things you could be addicted you, that is for sure!

I'm glad your "boys" are taking good care of you. As they should.

Hope you're enjoying your new furniture...

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

I love you! Plain and simple! Cheese puff lover that you are ;)

YAY on the new furniture - it's GORGEOUS! and y'all deserved it.

And the last paragraph, well said and I love you for it!

MelRoXx said...

so sweet....

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Yea for new furniture and hope you are feeling better!

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

Mmm...cheese puffs. Oh, that could be dangerous for me to get my hands on. ;)

I'm so happy that your boys are being wonderful to you and that you're enjoying your new, beautiful furniture.

Mighty M said...

Cheese puffs are evil delicious! Agree absolutely on your thoughts on diet and exercise, but I do think some people out there definitely need the constraits of a "diet" to get them going..... but it's never great for a lifetime of healthy living.. Hope you feel better soon!

Leane said...

I don't ever think that you are sick, I just always figure that are busy with all your guys!
You have a house full of busy men and I always imagine you have your hands full.
I hope you will be back to feeling great soon!
I am glad to hear they are taking care of you.
I don't believe in dieting either. Smart food choices are always important to maintaining health. If you make good food choices a majority of the time, you can even sneak in Cheetos when you want!

mannequin said...

I'm non-skype! Although.... the term sounds a bit derogatory, I must say. Just another non thing I'm not. Or am.

Hope you're well today and the dreadful pain has subsided.
Good boys. Good hubby, good boys.

NateAndJakesMom said...

While I am horrible at being a regular visitor. I hope you know that you are never far from my thoughts. Hang in there.

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Can I just say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER? Okay, I screamed it, but that's how much I love it!

Tami said...

I LOVE your new look!
Sorry to hear your not doing well =(
Headaches migraines are the worst! I know how you feel. Nothing helps when you have one

ABout those cheese puffs.. sinful and oOOOH so Delicious!

LT said...

I am sorry to hear that you have been sick! I hope that you are doing better by now! I too, love cheese puffs, or regular Cheetos too! I have been very out of tough with blogging this week, and am sorry I missed all your troubles! Our thoughts are with you and we are hoping you feel better soon!!!