My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 August 2009

My New Look! I Love It!!



My friend Amy decided to do something for me since I have not been well the majority of this week. I came home to discover she made me a get well gift. The gift? My Lovely new banner and Button!

I would be honored if anyone wanted to add the lovely button. The code is located on the left side of my blog. Thank You Amy!


16 comments:

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Amy rocks - this looks awesome!!!

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

mwah! you're so welcome. I'm glad you like it and I hope you feel *inspired* to blog more and share more pictures of sheldon. :)

Andrea Proulx said...

It's... fantastic. Amy is perfection!!

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

It is soooooo YOU!!! How wonderful, Amy ROCKS, it is truly perfection!

Enjoy the new look, love love love what you have done with the place ;)

mannequin said...

Look at you! So cute! All that and a new sofa too. I think you are loved.

LT said...

It looks awesome! I love the colors and the knitting theme! I am so going to add your button on my blog with the rest of the girls!!
Nice job Amy!

kiddiescorner said...

It looks great!

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Your new look is wonderful! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Jennifer said...

Ooooh! I love it!

Seeryus Mama said...

It's gorgeous! I love it!!

Hyla said...

It's beautiful I hardly recognize you! I will grab your new button! Congrats! Feel better soon!

Tami said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! BEAUTIFUL!

Mighty M said...

It's GORGEOUS!!

Leane said...

I do love the new look. I miss your great pic on the top right. Your smile in that pic is wonderful.

Have a great weekend.

Pollyanna (formerly the Laughing Idiot) said...

Very nice new look!

I updated my scrolly do-dad with your new button - so chic!

Brittany said...

Ohhh Love it. It looks awesome!