My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 August 2009

Not Me! Monday

It is Monday Morning and I do so like to begin the week with the Not Me Monday Meme hosted by MckMama at My Charming Kids.


I Did Not give up on "Earth Friendly" laundry detergents. I Did Not think they left my clothes smelling sort of funky, regardless of how much I used. I certainly Did Not notice my washing machine suddenly needed cleaning (which Did Not gross me out) and I was Not mortified when my smelling challenged DH began to question the cleanliness of our clothing. Please do not judge, I Did Not give it a year. I Did Not want this to work for us, no Not Me!

I Did Not eat an entire Amish cinnamon roll in one sitting. I Did Not photograph it (who photographs their food?) and I will Not be posting it on Wednesday. Not Me!

We Did Not eat pizza 3 nights in a row. I would Not allow such a thing as giving into my teens desires for something other then chicken breasts. I Did Not enjoy the nights of pizza, Not Me!

I Did Not order 25 pounds ( you Did Not read that correctly). Who would order so much coffee? Most definitely Not Me!

I Did Not order more yarn. I said I would Not order more yarn. I Do Not have a problem. I Do Not love alpaca and I am not checking the blog for when the pattern for Seneca is available, Definitely Not Me!

Finally I Did Not have a wonderful weekend. I Did Not enjoy spending a very long weekend with my husband and sons. We Did Not have any plans. The weekend was not wonderful. Definitely Not Me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

7 comments:

Jenni Jiggety said...

25 pounds of coffee sounds delightful!!! LOL!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I'm with Jenni -- that's 25 pounds of love.

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Wow - and I thought I drank a lot of coffee! I cannot wait to see the picture of the cinnamon roll - I have been waiting a long time to see that!

Oh - and there is nothing wrong with pizza three nights in a row!

Sandy said...

That's twenty-five pounds of SURVIVAL! And pizza is the perfect food...

Tami said...

25 pounds of coffee? LOL, you have me beat!

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

giggles on the yarn
25lbs of coffee - YIKES
Ummm pizza (like in our house)
Wonderful weekend - priceless! :)

Mighty M said...

We haven't had pizza 3 nights in a row, but we've pretty much been eating barbecue every night because it's too hot to use the oven. It's cooling off a bit now, so I will have to create some other important excuse about why I "can't cook tonight!". ha ha...