My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 August 2009

Not Me! Monday

It is Monday Morning and I do so like to begin the week with the Not Me Monday Meme hosted by MckMama at My Charming Kids.


I Did Not count the amount of fibre I consume in a day. Who does that? Not Me!

I Did Not enjoy helping my friend Christine find good yarn deals. I would Not influence other in buying more yarn then necessary at one time. I Do Not do that myself. I would not encourage stash enhancement in others. Definitely Not Me!

I Did Not get all excited that Target had a sale on underwear. It is underwear after all. So I would most definitely Not get all excited over underwear. Not Me!

I Did Not, once again, stay up way too late watching movies again this weekend. I Did Not have a fabulous time and I most certainly Did Not sleep in, Not Me!

I Did Not have to go buy new Clinique products because my face Did Not decide to become drier than the Sierra Desert since I turned 40. The Clinique Lady Did Not take pity upon me and give me two different bonuses. I Definitely was Not thrilled to receive freebie. Not Me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

9 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I'd be excited at the undies on sale too! LOL A sale is a sale.

Your movie nights sound fun -- definitely worth staying up late, as long as you can sleep in the next morning.

cherie said...

hihi - this is most fun, jennifer! enjoyed this a lot, hugs!

mannequin said...

Hey, age has it's perks and new underwear is something to get excited about.

What concerns me friend, is the encouraging others to stash yarn. Quite possibly you are living vicariously through others shopping expeditions. I would NEVER do that; not me.

Tami said...

LOL, my face is like a cracked painting when I don't moisturize.
Just flakes off..heh heh

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

OOOOH freebies! I love getting makeup/skin care samples. It is fun to try new stuff. My skin is so dry too - ever since I turned 40 also. Isn't it funny how that happens?

It sounds like you and Christine had fun with your yarn. How nice that you two can share and shop together online LOL.

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I would NOT get excited about a sale on underwear either...that kind of stuff can be SUPER expensive!

Mighty M said...

Hurray for department store freebies!! ;-)

Jean Stockdale said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my Not Me. I have a terrible sweet tooth and dearly love icing and can toss the cake! Unless it is carrot cake and then I have to eat both.

I can so relate to skin changing with age and am so glad you met up with a generous and understnading lady at the Clinque counter! Blessings.

Stop by and play 5 Things Friday. The list is 5 Things I Know For Sure.

Kathleen W. said...

Oh yes, I would never suggest that anyone buy yarn just for a stash!

And let me add my own Not Me

I did not put off making a blog banner and button for my dear friend Jennifer because I was being lazy and avoiding blog work. And I did not come over and complement said friend about her beautiful blog redesign.