My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 August 2009

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge IV

I know I have not updated all my other book challenges, I will! When I came across the R.I.P. IV Challenge, I could not resist! The challenge is fairly straightforward, it runs from 1 September through 31 October. Very doable! This is my first time participating and I am very excited!

Seeing how I never do anything small,I shall be participating in:


The goal is to read 4 novels within the aforementioned time frame, from any of the following genres:
  • Mystery
  • Suspense
  • Thriller
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Gothic
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
My plan is to read (subject to change):

Footsteps in the Dark by Georgette Heyer
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (I need to pre-order this to receive a copy in time)
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
The BoneMan's Daughter by Ted Dekker

4 comments:

Carl V. said...

Thanks so much for joining in this year. It is great to have you.

I am so looking forward to Her Fearful Symmetry. I just cannot wait to read it.

And I noticed your pray for Kayla link and went over there. I definitely will be doing just that.

NateAndJakesMom said...

Sounds like fun - I could never finish in the time allotted but I am sure you will!

Kari said...

That looks like such a cool reading challenge. Good luck!

Petunia said...

Very nice to meet you. I'm enjoying my tour of your beautiful blog. Hope you enjoy the challenge. I'll be watching for your thoughts on Her Fearful Symmetry. I'm reading The Time Traveler's Wife right now after having loved the movie.