My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 August 2009

Sharing the Pain or All About Me

Oui ou non?

I have been in quite a bit of pain and deep thought, (actually any thinking) was not about to happen last night or today. So, I decided you can learn about me, if you so desire.
I was tagged by Erin on Facebook and I decided to post my answers here.

Of course, there are rules. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and asks. -- and believe me, the temptation to explain some of these will be overwhelming, as things are not always exactly as they seem.
What are you supposed to do? Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag as many of your friends as you'd like. Because I am me, I am not tagging anyone. I you would like to play along, please let me know so I can view your answers.

Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? --- oui
Been arrested? --- non
Kissed someone you didn't like? --- non
Slept in until Noon? --- non
Fallen asleep at work/school? --- non
Held a snake? --- oui
Ran a red light? --- non
Been suspended from school? -- non
Experienced love at first sight? --- non
Totaled your car in an accident? --- non
Been in a vehicle at more than 100 mph? -- oui
Driven a vehicle at more than 100 mph? --- non
Been fired from a job? --- non
Fired somebody? --- non
Sang karaoke? --- non
Pointed a gun at someone? --- non
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? --- non
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? --- oui
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? --- oui
Kissed in the rain? --- oui
Had a close brush with death (your own)? --- oui
Ever feared for your life? --- oui
Seen someone die? --- oui
Played spin-the-bottle? --- oui
Sang in the shower? --- oui
Smoked a cigar? --- non
Sat on a rooftop? --- oui
Smuggled something into another country? --- non
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? --- oui
Broken a bone? --- oui
Skipped school? --- non
Eaten a bug? --- non
Sleepwalked? --- oui
Walked a moonlit beach? --- oui
Ridden a motorcycle? --- oui
Dumped someone? --- oui
Forgotten your anniversary? --- non
Lied to avoid a ticket? --- non
Ridden on a helicopter?--- non
Shaved your head? --- non
Played a prank on someone? --- non
Hit a home run? --- non
Felt like killing someone? --- non
Cross-dressed? --- non
Been falling-down drunk? --- non
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? --- non
Eaten snake? --- non
Marched/Protested? --- non
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? --- non
Puked on amusement ride? --- non
Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? --- non
Been in a band? --- non
Knitted? --- oui
Been on TV? --- non
Fired a gun? --- non
Skinny-dipped? --- oui
Gave someone stitches? --- non
Eaten a whole habenero pepper (or other hot peppers)? --- oui
Ridden a surfboard? --- non
Drank straight from a liquor bottle? --- non
Had surgery? --- oui
Streaked? --- non
Taken by ambulance to hospital? --- non
Tripped on mushrooms? --- non
Passed out when not drinking? --- oui
Peed on a bush? --- oui
Donated Blood? --- non
Grabbed electric fence? --- non
Eaten alligator meat? --- non
Eaten cheesecake? --- oui
Eaten your kids' Halloween candy? --- oui
Killed an animal when not hunting? --- non
Peed your pants in public? --- non
Snuck into a movie without paying? --- non
Written graffiti? --- non
Love someone you shouldn't? --- oui
Think about the future? --- oui
Been in handcuffs? -- non
Believe in love? --- oui
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? --- oui
Have a tattoo? --- non

6 comments:

Tami said...

Love these little get to know mes!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

How fun to learn more about you! Never been arrested? Really? Just kidding, I know you haven't.

I hope you are starting to feel better...we miss you.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Yay! I'm glad you participated :) Always fun getting to know ya better!

LT said...

I am so going to have to do this one, it is so cool!! Some of them take some thinking, can I say Maybe??
You should try sleeping till noon sometime, it is a luxury I still miss!!
Thanks for the getting to know you post!

Brandi said...

I can't believe you have passed out from drinking, but haven't ever drank straight from a bottle!

Have a great day!

Jennifer said...

Brandi,
I have passed out while *NOT* drinking. I do not drink.