My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

25 August 2009

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here are mine:

"The last word was said in a long protesting wail, but Mother was unmoved." and further down the page, "I think my mother had begun to pity her until she insulted us."

~Page 103, The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent

What are you reading?

7 comments:

Bluestocking said...

This is another book that I want to read. My post is up here

Susan B. Evans said...

I read this book a few months ago and LOVED IT! Wonderful teaser this week :) You can find my teaser here.

Jen said...

Interesting teaser. Here's mine.

Diane J. said...

I thought this was all a little grim, considering Mabel was at the table, but Mabel seemed unfazed.

"Jesus," Briggs said to me, "you turned out pretty good considering your gene pool."

Page 174 - High Five by Janet Evanovich.

alitareads said...

Great teaser. I really want to read this book.

Diane J. - Hehe my teaser is a Stephanie Plum one too :)

Teaser Tuesday

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Okay no current book near me, this is something new to me. So you will have to fill me in better so I can participate next week.

Hmmmmm sounds like an interesting read. I may have to add it to my TBR pile which is growing in great size.

MUAH
Mama Hen

Tami said...

I don't have a good one to share right now LOL

Stopped in to give you a hug though!