My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 August 2009

Uncaffeinated Thoughts

It is a rainy Thursday Morning and I thought I would share what is running through my uncaffeinated brain this morning.

* Freshly ground coffee smells divine. Only four more minutes and the wonderful beverage shall be mine. My grey cells know this and anticipate the deep, dark, strong brew.
* We survived all the tornadic activity that surrounded us yesterday afternoon, evening, and into wee hours of the morning. For the record, I am terrified of tornadoes.
* Sheldon is growing at an alarmingly fast rate. His personality is sweet and he is brilliant pet. Now if he would just learn to love his veggies as much as his crickets, I could save a small fortune.
* The twinks are currently at the High School changing their schedules. Their older brother did this earlier in the week, a perk of being an upperclassman. It took him the better part of a day, I dread how many texts I may potentially receive from the twinks. They are only switching out Fine Arts classes, it should be simple. Trust me, I am thrilled I do not work in that office!
* The shy twin is taking drama/theatre I. I am proud, surprised, and a wee bit worried for him. Thankfully he does not read my blog.
* The outgoing twin is taking Art I. We are not an overly artistic family, so I am thrilled he is branching out. He may prove to be the artistic one in the family, time will tell. A reader asked if there was someone he liked in the class. No. The schedules are not yet known.
* My coffee is done. My grey cells will be so happy. I have a novel to finish today and mull over for a review, which is due tomorrow. I am glad it is a rainy day, they are so conducive to reading and mulling, as well as writing.

6 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Coffee Time! Book Time!! Mulling Time!! (giggles)

So the tinks are getting creative and expressive, whether through drama or fine arts, I think that is great.

SHELDON EAT YOUR VEGGIES!!

Glad to know you made it through okay last nights weather! (whew)

MUAH
Mama Hen

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

LOL to Christine - Sheldon DOES need to eat his veggies! We need to see a new picture of him since he is bigger, okay?

I know how you feel about the boys trying to deal with something for themselves. I'm sure you will get many, many texts, as they always seem to need Mom's help somehow.

Enjoy your coffee!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

LOL to Christine - Sheldon DOES need to eat his veggies! We need to see a new picture of him since he is bigger, okay?

I know how you feel about the boys trying to deal with something for themselves. I'm sure you will get many, many texts, as they always seem to need Mom's help somehow.

Enjoy your coffee!

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

I hope to hear more about your son in drama/theatre. I wonder if he will enjoy it...it's an interesting choice.

Now, enjoy the coffee, rainy weather, and book reading. :)

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Oh coffee....I need some!

Shelly said...

I'll skip the coffee and substitute a Mountain Dew! Hope you got your book finished!