My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 August 2009

Undecided-Quotable Sunday

Mothers Day Gift Ideas


I could not decide, so a bit of everything!

" If you haven't forgiven yourself something, how can you forgive others?"
~ Dolores Huerta

"First say to yourself what you would be, then do what you have to do."
~ Epictetus

"It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object."
~ Milan Kundera

"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit."
~ Peter Ustinov

"Sometimes you look at a person and see a cynical snake. Someone else sees a joyful lover. You're both right!"
~ Rumi

"When you encounter difficulties and contradictions, do not try to break them, but bend them with gentleness and time."
~ St. Francis De Sales

"And then the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
~ Anais Nin

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
~ Frank Lloyd Wright

"We strain to renew our capacity for wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again."
~ Shana Alexander

My favourite Quote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~ Theodore Seuss Giesel

To join in the fun or to see what other topics are being quoted visit A Daily Dose of Toni

15 comments:

Tami said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

A great list, as usual of quotes from you dear knitty....

Several are favorites but this once jumps out at me today:

"We strain to renew our capacity for wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again."
~ Shana Alexander

Isn't it true, as adults, we often lose our sense of wonder and astonishment - to be childlike in that area, to be amazed and find ourselves in wonder over the simple things in life. *sigh*

Martha in PA said...

I love them all, if I had to choose one, I think it would be this one:


" If you haven't forgiven yourself something, how can you forgive others?"
~ Dolores Huerta

Happy QS.

Totally_Toni said...

Great quotes knitty :)

I love this one:

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
~ Frank Lloyd Wright

Happy Sunday

Totally_Toni said...

Great quotes knitty :)

I love this one:

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
~ Frank Lloyd Wright

Happy Sunday

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Well I happen to love them all! Make sure you check out my quotes this week - I know you will appreciate them!

LT said...

I love them all too, but this one is my favorite too! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Becca said...

Great quotes. I feel like they had an inspirational / upbeat theme to them :)

WhiteSockGirl said...

Love the quotes.

One of my favorites:

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
~Judy Garland

Tracy @ TLCSilverJewelry said...

Hi Jennifer,

This one's the bomb:

"First say to yourself what you would be, then do what you have to do."
~ Epictetus

KimberlyKaye said...

These are great!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~ Theodore Seuss Giesel

Is one of my favs too!

Lisa Anne said...

Those are some really great quotes. I enjoyed reading them.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Great quote choices, Jennifer! Along with the Theodore Seuss Giesel one, this one's my favorite, too:

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
~ Frank Lloyd Wright

Hope you're having a great Sunday! :)

cherie said...

love the last one, too!

Kaibee said...

Okay so the one that's your favourite is mine as well! Though its sooo hard to follow, I mean we sooo care what everyone thinks!!!