My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 September 2009

Clear Off Your Shelves Challenge


I know, another challenge I am joining, even when I said no more. This challenge is designed to help those of us clear off our bookshelves of books that have been sitting around for 6 months or longer. I am rather guilty of owning books that have been sitting around. I buy one, see another I need to read, and so on. Eventually, I have full shelves. My goal is to read 40%. The Clear Off Your Shelves Challenge runs from 10/01/2009-11/30/09 and anyone can sign up here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love the idea of this challenge. I really need to clear out some of my bookshelves, too. If I didn't have so much going on right now, I would sign up. Good luck!

S. Krishna said...

I'm at 40% as well. Thanks for joining and good luck!